Chronos Technology Ltd was founded by Charles Curry in 1986. We are an ISO 9001 approved business-to-business specialist provider and system integrator. We provide bespoke technical solutions including:
Chronos delivers equipment and services in the UK and overseas for the following sectors:
We work on such diverse projects as:
- The roll-out of GPS synchronisation for a UK wireless operator at its ATM backhaul switch sites
- The longest GPS antenna cable run on the Kuwait Telecom Tower
- Synchronisation at undersea fibre landing stations
Chronos installation engineers have worked from the icy wastes of Siberia to the hot sands of Saudi Arabia.
Our one abiding philosophy is that clients come first and strive to always provide solutions that meet and exceed their expectations. Most of the UK's telecom wireline and wireless operators are Chronos clients. We have been trading with some of these loyal clients since the early 1990s. This is a strong testament to our quality delivery. We always aim to:
- Constantly strive for the highest standard of technical excellence
- Deliver cost effective and fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Update of our portfolio or services and products to embrace new technologies and address the changing needs of our customers
There is an increasing determination by buyers to downsize their preferred supplier list. Chronos is well established within the supply chain as a strategic supply and support partner to most of the UK's leading telecom operators and utility companies. In conjunction with our partners, we develop solutions, as new services or products are required.
For companies seeking to get their products accepted by these major clients, Chronos can act as a significant system integrator, channel partner and value-add reseller.
Chronos has a programme of continual skills development for all our staff. Our skills include:
- Network Synchronisation Solutions
- Remote Monitoring and Quality of Service Solutions
- Industrial GPS Products, Sub-Systems and Accessories
- Turnkey Installation Services
- 24x365 Support Services
- Knowledge, Training and Consultancy
- Recycling and the WEEE Directive